Thioacetic acid is applied in polymer industry, rubber industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry. Thioacetic acid is a low molecular weight mercaptan compound mainly used as a mercaptan group donor in derivatives of tire additives.
In the rubber industry, thioacetic acid is used as a chain transfer agent or sulfur donor when preparing thio compounds. Therefore, thioacetic acid is used as a chain transfer agent, tire additive and hardener in the polymer and rubber industries.
In the food industry, thioacetic acid is used as an additive or flavoring because several thioacetic acid derivatives have received the GRAS (Generally Recognized Safe) tag.
In the food industry, thioacetic acid is mainly used for flavoring. In the pharmaceutical industry, thioacetic acid is used to synthesize captopril, which is used in the treatment of hypertension and the development of congestive heart failure.
Captopril is sold under the trade name Capoten. The growth of the pharmaceutical industry worldwide, especially in Europe, the growing demand for food additives, and the steady outlook for the rubber and polymer industry are the key factors responsible for the future growth of the thioacetic acid market.
Request a free demo of the report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=B&rep_id=965
Thioacetic acid is a yellow organic compound found in the liquid state and has a pungent odor. Thioacetic acid is a highly flammable compound that can catch fire at room temperature. Thioacetic acid is also toxic in nature and should be handled by a professional with all safety equipment.
Thioacetic acid can enter the body through inhalation, dermal absorption, or ingestion. Because of its melting point at room temperature, thioacetic acid should only be stored at low temperatures.
The bioaccumulation potential of thioacetic acid is also very low. Thioacetic acid is manufactured and used in industry under very controlled conditions to minimize the potential for hazard.
Thioacetic acid is slightly soluble in water and is easily biodegradable. Thioacetic acid is also used in the polymer or rubber industry as a sulfur donor or chain transfer agent for making thio compounds.
Thioacetic acid is also used to separate heavy metals from solution and to produce cysteine. It can also be used as a flavoring in the food industry, according to a Food and Agricultural Organization report.
Thioacetic acid is also used as an intermediate in the pharmaceutical industry. Ethanethioic acid, also known as thioacetic acid, is used as a food additive in some areas. Thioacetic acid leaks from sewers can cause fires or explosions, and when dissolved in water causes water pollution.
This report helps readers to:
• A clear understanding of the market and growth trajectories such as drivers, constraints, challenges and future opportunities.
• To study key regions with notable shares in global market growth.
• Discuss current trends, monetization patterns, detailed segmentation, and names of key segments with attributable factors.
The thioacetic acid market can be segmented based on industry and application.
Heavy Metal Isolation
Preparation of Cysteine
USP OF REPORT: Don’t pay until you’re satisfied – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=965
Regional analysis includes:
• North America (USA, Canada)
• Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
• Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Benelux, Northern Europe, other Europe)
• South Asia (India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia) , other South Asia)
• East Asia (China, Japan, Korea)
• Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
• Middle East (GCC countries, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Middle East)
• Africa (Nigeria, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Rest of Africa)
This report answers some important questions:
• Who are the top players in this market?
• Which are the leading segments in this market?
• Which regions have gained the largest share of the market and why?
• What are the future prospects for this market?
Growth of the food processing and pharmaceutical industry associated with increased production will help to increase the thioacetic acid market. Increasing use of polymeric materials worldwide will help the thioacetic acid market to grow at a healthy rate.
The development of new drugs and pharmaceuticals with thioacetic acid base compounds as intermediates will also help the thioacetic acid market growth. The increase in petrochemical demand will lead to the growth of the polymer and rubber market, and hence the thioacetic acid market.
Strict rules for water treatment have given rise to the essence of industrial wastewater treatment, increasing the market for thioacetic acid applied to heavy metal separation. High material costs and additional storage costs may be barriers to the growth of the thioacetic acid market.
The dangerous chemical properties of thioacetic acid could be a factor in a market downturn. The development of alternative additives in food could also lower the growth rate of the thioacetic acid market.
India region with significant growth in pharmaceutical, rubber and food processing industries will be an excellent platform for thioacetic acid market growth.
China is another region with high growth for polymers and the food processing industry will help the thioacetic acid market. Southeast Asia, where the rubber and pharmaceutical industry is growing well, will help the growth of the thioacetic acid market.
Europe region, where the food processing industry is growing moderately and the pharmaceutical industry is growing well, will help to increase the thioacetic acid market. The growing rubber industry in Southeast Asia will also be an excellent platform for the thioacetic acid market.
North America, which has a vast food processing sector along with the pharmaceutical industry, will be a prominent market for thioacetic acid.
Japan has emerged as a new industrial sector in the food processing and pharmaceutical industry in the past few years and will have the scope for growth of the thioacetic acid market. Central and South America is experiencing moderate growth in food processing and rubber industry, which will greatly help the thioacetic acid market grow.
List of key participants
The major players in global thioacetic acid market include
J & K Scientific Ltd.
Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Parachem precision and specialty chemicals
AN PharmaTech Co. Ltd.
Arkema Public Limited Company
• Detailed overview of the parent market
• Changing market dynamics of the industry
• In-depth market segmentation
• Historical, current and projected market size in terms of size and value
• Recent industry trends and developments
• Competitive landscape
• Strategies of key players and offerings
• Potential and niche sectors and regions with promising growth
• Neutral view of market performance
• Information essential for market players to maintain and improve their market position
Why choose Fact.MR?
Fact.MR provides market figures and discusses key segments as well as more information about the past and future of this market. It also provides:
• Current trends and innovations listed in various markets and their impact on competition
• A holistic multi-discipline approach for new product or technology launches and accurate insights
• Data gathered from a variety of primary and secondary research sources.
• Additional information for accurate analysis
• Various analysis methods to convey accurate market information.
• 24-hour availability to serve customers worldwide.
Read more trending reports from Fact.MR: https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/19/2003470/0/en/Automotive-Applications-to-Invigorate-Window-Film- Sales-Sun-Control-Films-Account-for-over-40-of-Global-Demand-Says-a-New-Fact-MR-Study.html
Differentiated market research and consulting agency! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us to make the most important decisions. We have offices in the USA and Dublin, and our global headquarters are in Dubai. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe that USP is the trust our clients have in our expertise. From Automotive & Industrial 4.0 to Healthcare & Retail, our coverage is broad, but most niche categories are also analyzed. Let us know your goals and we will become a competent research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No.: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No.: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates