Alaska Airlines, well-known American airlines. It is coming as the 5th largest airline in the USA, discovering about 116 destinations. It is flying worldwide. Travel with Alaska Airline is a comfortable & remarkable journey for many of its customers. But many times you will be bound to cancel the flight. As we know that ticket for these flights are so expensive and many customers are not well-acquainted with the Alaska airline refund. In this article, we will take every detail about the cancellation & refunding process. It will act as a guide for customers in the process of cancellation.
Points for the Alaska Airlines Flight cancellation;
- Go to the official age of Alaska airlines and tap on reservation from the menu.
- After completion of the first step click on cancel
- Website of the Alaska airline will ask for some details about the confirmation number & your last name.
- If the ticket which you have cancelled can be refundable then go to the website of alaskaair.com, then my account section and tap on “Send the credit to my wallet”.
- In the final step you have to confirm the cancellation of the flight.
Below are the points mentioned above the refund policy of Alaska airlines
- The refund amount can be only issued to the official site of Alaska airline which is alaskaair.com, ticket counter or the reservation call centre.
- Tickets with saver fare if cancelled after 24 hours of booking will not be refunded.
- If the ticket contains any type of government fare then it will not get a refund.
- Those tickets which are booked as a vacation package or a part of the group booking will not get any refund.
- Those tickets which are booked using US dollars will get a refund.
Alaska Airline 24 hour cancellation policy:
We saw the cancellation procedure of the airline but it is also important to know that how to get a refund. In simple words, we will see the timeline in which cancellation of tickets should be done. Let us see the detailed guidelines
- If the cancellation changing of the Alaska Airlines flight is done within 24 hours of booking then you will definitely get a refund.
- Some things which are needed to consider like you will get a full refund on cancellation and on changing the ticket itinerary you can only get the one time opportunity without fees.
- If changing or cancelling the ticket itinerary is done after 24 hours of booking then you will be charged extra $125 fees.
After reading these instructions if you have any doubt then you contact Alaska airlines customer service phone number.