Do you want to cancel a flight you’ve booked with JetBlue Airways and want to know how long you have? When travelers have to cope with an emergency situation, JetBlue Airways allows them to cancel their booked tickets. JetBlue Airways offers passengers the option to cancel their flight depending on a set of rules. If you’re seeking information on how long you have to cancel a JetBlue flight, go no further than the section below.
How long you have to cancel a JetBlue flight?
JetBlue Airways allows travelers to cancel a flight in an urgent situation, based on specific terms and conditions. If you want to know that how much time you have to cancel your JetBlue booking, please check the specifics from the points listed below.
- You have 24 hours from the moment you booked your reservation to cancel a flight with a scheduled departure in 7 or more days without incurring a cancellation fee.
- Furthermore, you can cancel your JetBlue flight after the 24-hour period has passed, but you will be charged a cancellation fee.
How can you cancel a flight with JetBlue Airways?
Now, if you’re wondering how to cancel your JetBlue flight, you should know that you may do it both online and by calling the reservations department. You may learn how to cancel a JetBlue flight online by following the instructions provided below.
- First and foremost, open your browser and proceed to JetBlue’s official website
- Additionally, on JetBlue’s main page, search for the Manage Booking tab
- Then go to My Trips under Manage Bookings and you’ll be sent to a new page
- Next, in the designated field, enter your booking confirmation code and last name
- Then hit the find button to see a list of all JetBlue flights you’ve booked
- After that, you must open the specific booking that you want to cancel
- Then go to the cancel button next to the flight you want to cancel and click it
- JetBlue will contact you shortly to inform you of your flight cancellation
- After that, you must file a refund request to JetBlue Airline in order to receive your ticket cost returned
You may also call JetBlue customer service phone number to inquire about how much time you have to cancel a flight in an emergency, as well as the rules and conditions for doing so. They provide any travel-related help to customers who have a current reservation as well as those who are looking for a query before booking a new flight with the airlines.