Air Portugal is the state-owned flag carrier of Portugal. The hub of Air Portugal is Lisbon Airport. It is headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal. The fleet size of Air Portugal is around 85 plus aircraft & the destinations that it covers are more than 90 plus. It generally operates in both domestic & international routes. The Portugal airline provides the A1 facilities that include entertainment, hygienic meals, TV shows & movies, etc.
Yes, customer can get their refunds back from the Portugal airline, but for that, they need to fill up the refund form that is present on the official website of the airline. Or the refund from the Air Portugal airline can be retrieved through the help of Tap Customer Service Number, which is the helpline number through which you get into the direct contact of the customer service representative for help. Now if you want to know how to fill up the refund form for refunds from Air Portugal.
Then for that, you need to follow these below-mentioned steps.
- At first visit the official website of the airline
- Then you have to search for the refund form on the airline’s homepage
- Once you get the form you have to first fill in the contact information like full name, address, email address, city, region, etc
- After that ticket information like trip type etc
- Now the flight information like flight number, origin, etc
- Then you will have to provide the refund request reason within 1000 characters
- And also agree with the terms & conditions & then just click on the submit button your refund request will be applied as on.
However, if you feel that you need the customer care executive advice over the refund from Portugal airlines then feel free to go for the Tap Portugal Phone Number helpline number that is present within the support page contact us option for the customer’s help & guidance.