Air Canada is gaining momentum day by day due to its flexible policies. Despite giving so many services to its valuable customers cancellation & booking are the common things which always take place in the airline domain. There are different refund & cancellation policies of different airlines. If we talk about the prominent Air Canada then it is simple and easily performed. In this article, we will see the talk about the various aspects of Air Canada Flight Cancellation.
Let us see the Air Canada Flight Cancellation policy:
Air Canada booking offers a simple cancelling procedure and simple refund policy one can easily get the flight cancelled and apply for the refund.
- Passengers can make the cancellation request of the flight up to the period of 24 hours after the purchase.
- In case the ticket is refundable then one can easily request a refund and the cancellation of the ticket will be performed without taking any penalty.
- The ticket cancellation policy of the airlines is applicable to both refundable as well as non-refundable tickets.
- If the cancellation of the ticket is made after 24 hours then passengers are needed to pay the charges in terms of the cancellation fees. It also depends on the destination of the journey and the type of ticket.
- If Air Canada cancels the flight then it will definitely try to rebook the flight in another flight without taking any charges.
- If a flight is cancelled due to these weather conditions and other emergency situations then you will not get any refundable amount.
- Rebooking of the tickets can be performed on the official website of Air Canada. In this case, you will have to pay the charges of rebooking and it will depend on the type of ticket.
Refund policies of Air Canada:
Let us see them:
- As we have seen in the cancellation procedure passengers who want a refund can get it by cancelling their booking within 24 hours of ticket purchase. The conditions applied to both refundable as well as non-refundable tickets.
- The refund amount is dependent on various factors of the reservation.
- In case you have booked the tickets with the Travel agency and a third party then you will have to ask for a refund from them.
- If you have booked your ticket from the official website of the airlines and you are cancelling a refundable ticket then it will be automatically started.
In this article, we discussed various aspects of the Air Canada Cancellation policy. If you have further doubts then you can contact the customer support team of the airlines through the Air Canada customer service phone number.