Today check-in has become very easy in Singapore airline. To complete check-in, you need not go to the airport like always; you can now complete your check-in by simply visiting the official website of Singapore Airlines. One can complete the check-in process through the Singapore airline mobile app anytime. You can call on Singapore Airlines Phone Number if having any question related to your check-in process.
How to check in online with Singapore Airlines?
To check-in online, keep PNR or booking confirmation number with you and passport number if you are travelling via international flight. You can follow the steps below to check in online.
· Visit the official website of Singapore airline
· Go to the plan travel section on top
· Under plan travel, go to your booking section
· Now under the check-in section, select either SQ/MI booking reference or E-Ticket number whatever you have
· Now enter the booking reference number
· In the second column, enter last name or family name
· Click on the tab CHECK-IN, follow the online instruction complete your check-in process.
You can log in using your PPS Club/Kris Flyer membership number, email address and password to get extra convenience. You can also check in with the help of your mobiles, using Singapore airline mobile app 48 hours to 1.5 hours before flight departure. Apart from this, if you find any difficulty in check-in online, you can also get your check-in process done on the counter. The check-in counter is open 3 hours before the flight departure. You can also speak to Singapore Airline Customer Service Number to get assistance related to the check-in process. You can get the numbers from the official website and connect to the customer representative to clarify your issue. Using the method below, you can complete your check-in process.